Social Services are available on site for participants enrolled in Adult Day or Day Rehabilitation Services
As part of whole-health, wraparound services, Friendship Program, Inc. Social Services staff offer individual support including coordinating with community resources and professionals. Social Services provides intake services to those wishing to enroll in Adult Day or Day Rehabilitation Services day programs.
Social Service workers are available during designated hours to assist you with coordination of needed resources and services. They also provide:
- Referrals for needed services in the community
- Coordination of medical care and/or transportation
- Regular assessment of your needs
- Coordination between you and services you utilize
- Assistance completing applications for HHS programs such as Medicaid, Adult Day Care, and SNAP
- Coordination of authorization for services and eligibility for benefits
- Family support and education
- Crisis intervention
- Case management as needed
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Get In Touch
Friendship Program, Inc.
7315 Maple St.,
Omaha, NE 68134
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
7:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
© 2019 Friendship Program - Omaha NE