Health Services are available on site for participants enrolled in Adult Day or Day Rehabilitation Services
As part of whole-health, wraparound services, Friendship Program, Inc. has on site nursing staff to provide health education, assist with medications, provide educational classes on health topics, set up and administer medications, complete assessments of general health, and monitor special health needs such as diabetes.
Nurses are available to assist with medical questions or concerns and to help with:
- Personal care and hygiene needs
- Medication assistance, distribution, and education
- Medical treatments
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Assessment of glucose level for diabetics and one on one education
- Regular health assessments and general health monitoring
- Coordinate health information between you and your physician(s)
- Health screenings which are offered on a regular basis
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Get In Touch
Friendship Program, Inc.
7315 Maple St.,
Omaha, NE 68134
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
7:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
© 2019 Friendship Program - Omaha NE